DEP MeshWorks Europe Training Centre
Dynas+ Engineering Products has a comprehensive catalog of training courses covering DEP MeshWorks capabilities
The “Package” trainings are already assembled programs that meet the most common needs.
Do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com to build together a customized program that best meets your needs.
Look at the training catalog
- MWBA-01 Introduction to DEP MeshWorks and to Morphing (0.5d)
- MWBA-02 CAD Functionnalities (0.5d)
- MWBA-03 Interactive Meshing QUAD / TETRA (0.5d)
- MWBA-04 Automatic Meshing using templates QUAD / TETRA (0.5d)
- MWBA-05 HEXA Meshing - Basic functionnalities (0.5d)
- MWBA-06 Switch on DEP MeshWorks (1d)
- MWAV-01 Advanced methodologies of Morphing (1d)
- MWAV-02 Advanced QUAD Modeling (0.5d)
- MWAV-03 Advanced TETRA Modeling (1d)
- MWAV-04 CAD Morphing (0.5d)
- MWAV-05 Process Automation (1d)
- MWAV-06 Semi-automated methodologies of HEXA meshing (1.5d)
- MWAV-07 Coupling with LS-OPT (0.5d)
- MWME-01 ConceptWorks module (1d)
- MWME-02 Full Vehicle Morphing
- MWME-03 Tire HEXA Meshing module (1d)
- MWME-04 Advanced features specialized for Body Structures applications (0.5d)
- MWME-05 Advanced features specialized for Powertrain applications (1d)
- MWPA-01 Learn to mesh in QUAD / TETRA with DEP MeshWorks (2d)
- MWPA-02 Learn to mesh in HEXA (2d)
- MWPA-03 Learn to mesh for CFD applications (2d)
- MWPA-04 Learn to set parametric optimizations with LS-OPT (2d)
- INTER-company: These trainings are organized on a regular basis and held at our training centers OR remotely via visioconference, according to a planned schedule (including employees from other companies). To know more, please check our training schedule below,
- INTRA-company: These trainings are organized outside the dates scheduled in the Training Calendar. They are held at your company OR at our training centers OR remotely via visioconference, according to the availability of your employees (including only employees from your company),
- Specific: On customer request, Dynas+ Engineering Products can organize customized/specific training courses according to your need. They are held at: your company OR our training centers OR remotely via visioconference.
- Given face-to-face or remotely via visioconference
1st semester 2023
2nd semester 2023
Remote training with Dynas+ Engineering Products
In this particular context, Dynas+ Engineering Products decided to facilitate access to its training courses. You can now remotely train on DEP MeshWorks.
Restrict and limit your travel by choosing remote learning! This innovative practice will allow us to keep a precious link with you during this period. In INTER or INTRA-company, interact with the participants and our trainers, who will be pleased to answer your questions.
How does Dynas+ Engineering Products remote learning take place?
- Our experts follow you in real time via visioconference: exchange, pratice and learn how to use DEP MeshWorks.
- The programs and objectives remain the same to keep the high quality of each training course...
- To participate in our training courses, trainees must have a license and DEP MeshWorks installed.
How to register for one of our remote training courses?
- All the training courses in our catalog are available remotely, make a request in contacting us,
- One of our experts will contact you to finalize your registration.
Quality process of the training organization
Dynas+ Engineering Products is a training organization, registered under number 73 31 101 35 31, and referenced Datadock. We always enriches its services with its experience as a research and consulting company. The speakers of the training sessions are:
- for 90% technical experts from Dynas+ Engineering Products,
- for 10% technical experts from Detroit Engineered Products.
The trainers are having significant experience in DEP MeshWorks and in the production of training sessions. The names of the trainers provided for each training are indicated in the associated descriptive sheet.
Technical and educational tools
Trainee evaluation methods
Training evaluation methods
An indicator, based on this sheet, makes it possible to transcribe the level of customer satisfaction. Seven criteria are considered:
- The technical level of the trainer
- The educational level of the trainer
- The quality of the course progression
- The quality of the course material
- The quality of the exercises
- The quality of the equipment
- The quality of the training organization
The training quality indicator score for the last full year (2021) is 3.9/4
Our disability referent is Laurie Barbiero: